Blueberry Mochi Cake
- 1 (16-oz) box mochiko rice flour
- 1 cup Kerry Gold butter (room temp)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 4 eggs (light scramble)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 21 oz. Comstock blueberry pie filling
- Cream butter with sugar.
- Mix in the evaporated milk to the butter/sugar mixture. Mix eggs into the mixture. Mix in the rice flour, baking powder and vanilla.
- Swirl in blueberry pie filling into mixture. Don’t over mix. Uneven and clumpy is the goal.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased 9 x 13 pan. Bake for approximately 1 hour at 350°F. Toothpick test it.
- Let cake completely cool, allowing the mochi to set, before cutting and serving.